Join ARCA Today!
ACA/ARCA does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of ethnic group, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability. Please note, after registering with ARCA’s site, your membership status will need to be confirmed by an ARCA representative. This link will take you to the ACA membership page. From there, you can select the membership you wish, and process your application accordingly.
Become a member and gain access to the following:
- Workshops and Trainings
- Conference Updates
- Legislative and Current Trend Updates
- Access to professional liability insurance
- Continuing education opportunities for CRC’s
- Opportunities for professional growth and leadership through participation in ARCA
- Networking opportunities for students, faculty, and rehabilitation professionals
- Listserv alerting RCs to legislative actions
- Develop a professional profile to promote collaboration in publications
- Individuals whose interests and activities are consistent with those of ACA, but who are not qualified for professional membership
- Individuals who hold a master’s degree or higher in counseling or a closely related field from a college or university accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- A New Professional is someone who has graduated with a masters or a doctorate within the past 12 months. Status is good for one year.